- Massage Tables
- Massage Supplies
The name says it all. With this portable massage table you have every advantage - exceptional body mechanics, light weight, portability, incomparable client access, thanks in no small part to our patented Complementary Suspension System. This system is engineered to assure ultimate strength and stability while simultaneously reducing weight. This unique table incorporates a special contour top that allows for superior therapist access to any size client as well as providing unmatched leg room underneath the table.
This professional package includes
Weight: 23 - 27 lbs.
Length: 73” or 6’
Width: 28” at the widest part and 21” in the narrow part
Height: 21” – 32”
Upholstery: TerraTouch™ Upholstery
Maximum Working Weight: 550lbs
• Ergonomic contour top that is much lighter weight for you to carry
• Contoured design allows any therapist to maintain proper posture
• Lightweight range of 23 - 27 lbs
• Welded aluminum structure ensures strength
• Teflon coated leg extensions provide smooth operation and easy push button adjustments
• Powder coated aluminum is scratch resistant and easy to clean
• Patented UniLock table closure system snaps and won’t mark floors or catch on linens like metal clasps
• Made in the U.S.A
New technology in padding options gives you four inches of more resilient support with a softness that conforms to the body's curves. Offering the most relaxing and nurturing environment possible, it's an investment that will return many years of "ahhhhhhs."
Aero-Cel™ Padding weighs 4-5 pounds more than semi-firm padding.
Our traditional three-inch multi-layer, super supportive multi-density system for optimal comfort and durability. Its perfect balance of softness and support make this padding ideal for bringing relaxation to clients everywhere.
Plush Padding weighs 2-3 pounds more than semi-firm padding.
Two and a quarter inch multi-layer, multi-density system for firmer support and comfort with easier portability. Designed for the best balance of lighter weight and comfortable support. We use semi-firm on our portable tables to determine their published weights.
One and a half inch multi-layer density system provides firm support. Designed for physical therapy and athletic training needs. Firm Padding weighs 1-2 pounds more than semi-firm padding.